1. Writing new stories
2. Writing new book
3. Revising previous stories
4. Revising previous book
5. Reading and critiquing for writer friends
6. Dealing with health stuff (especially in aftermath of travel, uff da)
7. Dealing with household stuff (especially at end of harvest season, uff da)
8. Writing long, detailed blog posts
It turns out that this week I am only managing seven out of eight of these.
Ideally some of them will get a bit more manageable by the end of the week. But in the meantime, I will wave and move along.
|Originally published at Novel Gazing Redux|