|trolls and paint and more
||[May. 21st, 2013|09:00 am]
1. I have a new story up at Daily SF: The Troll (A Tale Told Collectively). Go, read, enjoy!
2. It is exactly one month from the start of Fourth Street Fantasy Convention. Conventions succeed because of the awesome people who attend them. We already have many awesome people coming to Fourth Street, but there's room for more. Wouldn't you like to join us?
3. This week my mom is coming over and painting the living room Hilltop. Hilltop, for people who do not memorize paint company databases, is green. This is the last "real" room in our house to be repainted since we moved in, and I am so pleased. (The laundry room and storage room have not been repainted; the storage room doesn't even have finished walls, so it hasn't even been painted once and isn't going to be. The laundry room is tiny and covered in old wallpaper, as well as being filled with laundry appliances, so...we can leave it in '80s flowers for the foreseeable future.)
4. Apparently every three years we do a May painting project and I miss wilfulcait. Cancer: do not approve, am not resigned. Just for the record.
5. Yesterday I worked on my new book, and I ran errands, and I did lo these many things. But my major accomplishment for yesterday was using up a packet of tisane. We have too many things in the hot beverage section of Narnia (a.k.a. the pantry). Clearing out the things with appropriate use is great virtue.