- It was unexpectedly vile.
+ But if you need to make the flavor of SweetTarts candy at home from all-natural ingredients, I now know how this can be accomplished.
- It was fine until I squoze the lime in, I think. And usually I like lime, so I really don't know how this happened.
+ Also, markgritter liked it.
+ Also, I didn't put it directly on the scallops while cooking them, so timprov and I could substitute a ginger sauce at the last minute.
+ Moss Roberts translation is much better than previous translation for Three Kingdoms.
- I begin to see how it is relevant that China is much, much bigger than Iceland, Finland, France, or anywhere else I've read epics from: more people. Lots more people.
+ There will be hockey while I think about all these Three Kingdoms people and try to keep them straight.
+ There will be ice cream while I watch hockey.
+ I performed the Writer Trick today: I went to the bank to deposit a check, so naturally another check arrived in the mail.
- Still have messed-up ears and nose from this stupid cold.
+ Physical therapist says this cold is taking forever in everybody, so it's not just me.
- PT still kind of sucked, more than it would have if my ears were okay.
++++++++ We are switching me to doing PT every other day.