2. Really good cucumber on my lunch salad. Hey, I didn't say they had to be big good things.
3. Managing to keep my temper with a friend long enough to remember that there were really good reasons why I should cut her slack.
4. Being cut slack myself.
5. New framed komododaikon photo on my office wall.
6. The extreme Swedishy Swedishness of this library book. Oh my goodness. It actually noted that if you read between the lines of one euphemism, you could discern...and then the thing you could discern was another euphemism. In other spots it is completely blunt about things American writing is not generally blunt about. Just in summary: very, very Swedish.
7. 1K of The True Tale of Carter Hall, with potential for more this evening.
8. Finishing figuring out the rest of the revisions for What We Did to Save the Kingdom, so now they are in tiny bite-sized pieces, and might be done in the available chunks of computer time while the vertigo gets bad. Maybe. You never know.
9. Finding a glimmer of hope that all of my behaving as though I can get somewhere with this...might mean that I can get somewhere with this.
10. Mango sorbet with dark chocolate bits on it. Nom.