respond to this in my journal and....
1. I'll respond with something random I like about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll name something we should do together.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me (or just me).
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll leave you a quote that is somehow appropriate to you.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal.
Except that there are a lot more of you on my friendslist than on Kev's, so I will do as many of those things as seem appropriate, at least including 1 and 7, and I exempt you from 8 if you do participate.
My plans for the evening include finishing writing another chapter of Zodiac House (edited to add: done!), finishing reading matociquala's book (Carnival, and don't you just love that I have to specify which one, Bear? I would think that would be a neat feeling), working out, scruffing the doglet's head, and finding something else to eat. I am really not all that good at feeding just myself when I try to do it in pieces. It's better for me to eat in pieces -- better for the hypoglycemia -- but that's only true if I don't suck at it. Which I do. I end up whining at my body, "Oh, come onnnnn, I gave you a salad two hours ago, what more do you want?" The second avocado had gone south. I had planned on eating that avocado. Now I have to think of something else. Wailie woe. This is the drawback to feeling antisocial when markgritter is out of town and timprov's sleeping during the evenings: when I make dinner plans with friends, not only do I get to see them, but there is a firm notion of Food To Eat. Also I haven't got any food projects for just me this week because I have food projects for other people. So. Um. I think this is why I keep banana muffins in the freezer. Not that you cared, now that I've typed all this.
In other news, I apparently have a new title, "The Knee-Capping Princess of the North." As a title rather than a secret identity, I do not believe this supplants any of my superhero names.
That is all. You may return to your homes.