Marissa Lingen (mrissa) wrote,
Marissa Lingen

AKICILJ: the homeowners' edition

There is a fan built into timprov's bathroom (the upper hall bathroom). As one might expect for ventillating a bathroom with shower etc. But this fan appears to be broken, and we have no idea how to even get into it.

What flavor of professional would you call for such a thing? The yellow pages "fan" section is pretty clearly people who are willing to sell me a ceiling fan to install externally, not people who are willing to service a pre-existing, internal fan. "Ventillation" seemed to be people who wanted to sell their services to professional buildings, but maybe I'm wrong. Who would you call, experienced homeowners among you? (Or even inexperienced-but-wise will do.)
Tags: veryveryvery fine house

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened