1. "Uncle Mark's penguin lovey": comfy and snuggly all night even though I couldn't lie flat
2. Chocolate bun from Turtle Bread
3. Pleasant assortment of e-mails
4. Putting in earrings made from resistors -- thanks, orbitalmechanic
5. No longer having thread in my mouth from wisdom tooth removal: yay, last milestone!
6. Leftover Szechuan wontons from Rainbow being on the top shelf of the fridge and thus easily handled for lunch
7. A Ctein! an afternoon's worth, at least*
8. timprov apparently feeling better at least in one limited dimension and at least for awhile -- we'll take what we can get when we can get it -- and sitting here at our computers singing "Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters" together while we type
9. Making markgritter laugh himself pink
10. Pizza for dinner, fetched by markgritter
11. Silly and interesting conversation about books including mine
12. Knowing at least one thing I Must Have from the dealer's room at WFC
13. Knowing I could do more of these if I felt like it
*It occurs to me that some of you may not be familiar with a Ctein; he is a who, not a what.