So! Tell me something good. Here, I'll go first:
1) We still have fresh tomatoes. Fresh tomatoes are good.
2) The brownies are almost done baking. That's three good things in one: brownie batter, the smell of brownies baking, and then of course the brownies themselves.
3) The dog is scruffing her head into a blanket with her butt in the air, looking sideways at me to see if I am cheered up by her cuteness or whether she needs to break out the big guns (licking the backs of my knees, then chasing her tail; repeat until monkey breaks down and laughs).
4) My standard "living in the future" stuff: contact lenses, birth control, dishwashers, fancy word processors, internet. Hot tub. Etc.
5) I have my energy back again, which is useful for all sorts of things.