2. A Kavalier and Clay movie starring John Cusack
3. Clotted cream
4. A consistent source for humorous SF (that is, SF I actually find funny, not "humorous" SF as it is often published)
5. A short, dark-peacock-blue Lycra tank dress in the same style as my black one
6. A short A-line denim skirt. Genuinely A-line, dammit, not a straight skirt with an A-line label. Everyone who has been asked, "Do you know why I will not be wearing a pencil skirt?" has correctly intuited the answer without hesitation (because I am not shaped like a pencil!). Also, no cowgirl or biker chick or hottest sandblasting pattern of the moment styling. And no writing on the butt: I feel confident that each and every person I see can form his or her own opinions on the said butt, if they feel it necessary, and will not need to rely on embroidered adjectives for help in the decision-making process. ("Is this butt 'juicy,' or not? Wait, it appears to bear some kind of relevant message....")
7. That jacket I didn't buy last year in hopes that it would go on sale, dammit.
8. A new digital camera that actually zooms
9. Two copies of The Stress of Her Regard, one for me and one for gaaldine
10. Enough sleep. I hope to go to bed alarmingly soon, but if recent days are any indication, it won't actually make me not tired tomorrow.
This is, of course, not an exhaustive list.